- Elections board clears petitions for redistricting reform vote May 24, 2016
- Study concludes biotech crops safe for people, environment May 23, 2016
- EPA's 2017 RFS proposal below statute levels May 23, 2016
- Senate ag spending bill keeps GIPSA reforms, cuts EQIP May 22, 2016
- Farm debt creeps up; not 'significant' problem yet May 20, 2016
- AFBF: Simple messages on trade not working May 17, 2016
Farmers sustain us
Almost everything you use originates from the farm. From the food you eat to the clothes you wear, we all depend on FARMERS to SUSTAIN our lives.
CARING FOR ANIMALS is what livestock farmers do best. Providing ample food, water, shelter and healthcare is their responsibility.
Most DeKalb County farms are FAMILY FARMS run by generations of family members.
Growing your food
Local farmers work hard to GROW nutritious FOOD which provides a wholesome diet and helps promote a healthy lifestyle.
Safe, abundant food
We enjoy the SAFEST, most ABUNDANT, AFFORDABLE FOOD thanks to American Farmers.