- Worn out: U.S. Representatives Davis, LaHood visit lock & dam May 6, 2016
- Building momentum: possible for state budget? May 4, 2016
- Ethanol industry awaits '17 renewable fuels targets with skepticism May 4, 2016
- Questions about overtime proposal from Department of Labor May 4, 2016
- Researchers looking to build better bioreactors May 4, 2016
- "The most partisan issue in Washington" April 29, 2016
Farmers sustain us
Almost everything you use originates from the farm. From the food you eat to the clothes you wear, we all depend on FARMERS to SUSTAIN our lives.
CARING FOR ANIMALS is what livestock farmers do best. Providing ample food, water, shelter and healthcare is their responsibility.
Most DeKalb County farms are FAMILY FARMS run by generations of family members.
Growing your food
Local farmers work hard to GROW nutritious FOOD which provides a wholesome diet and helps promote a healthy lifestyle.
Safe, abundant food
We enjoy the SAFEST, most ABUNDANT, AFFORDABLE FOOD thanks to American Farmers.