DeKalb County Farm Bureau Foundation
“To broaden awareness and understanding of agriculture through outreach and education.”
“A legacy for the betterment of agriculture.”
The purpose of the DeKalb County Farm Bureau Foundation is to accept tax deductible donations which will be used to carry out charitable, scientific, literary and educational work in the field of agriculture.
The Foundation will accept charitable contributions of money, property and securities from any persons. Endowments will also be accepted in memory of a family member or other loved one.
The Foundation is administered by the Foundation Board of Directors and the Farm Bureau staff. The Foundation directors are appointed by the DeKalb County Farm Bureau and are long time farmer members.
Please consider the DeKalb County Farm Bureau Foundation in your estate planning.
The Foundation has supported projects which:
· Infuse agriculture into classroom programs with students and teachers.
· Provide scholarships for persons studying agriculture, science, health and related fields.
· Encourage research and education designed to improve crop and livestock production.
· Conduct seminars and schools for educational, scientific and leadership purposes in agriculture.
· Document historical developments of DeKalb County Farm Bureau and the agricultural industry.